Today's modern health and fitness companies need more than just top health and fitness content writing.
Health and fitness content writing is the inbound marketing solution, expressly for healthcare companies who are limited in what inbound marketing strategies they can utilise. When you're creating content, you’re providing free and advantageous information to your audience, enticing newer customers to your website, and retaining existing ones through first engagement.
You’re also producing some significant ROI for your business, as these content writing stats demonstrate:
- Content writing produces three times more leads as traditional marketing and costs 62% less.
- SMBs that use content writing get 126% more leads than those that don’t.
- 61% of online purchases are directly related to a customer reading a blog.
- Healthcare companies that publish more than 16 blog posts a monthget 3.5 times more traffic than those that create less than four articles per month.
Content equals business growth.
So, let’s get started with your healthcare or fitness content strategy.
Creating health, medical or fitness company content plans
Content exists everywhere; some would say it's saturated. It is still the primary medium to communicate with potential customers, either through writing or more visual media. What is evident, is that one size does not fit all when posting content on different platforms.
Social media content differs from blog content that itself is not like website content. So, you need to know how to craft your health or medical content to reach your audience where they are.
Social Media content
Plus, should someone follow you on social media it could be considered a warm lead — they have already registered that they are impressed in what you have to say. So, your audience is anticipating to engage with your online content.
Website content should prioritise in three areas: your target keywords, your persona or brand and your products or solutions. Similar to blog content, the copy on your site must guide and inspire visitors to your solution or product cohesively and logically. Think of web content like a navigational map to your service or product.
Proceed with discretion and do not irritate visitors and they leave your website because of irritants like social media feeds and other pop-up elements. Once you have lured a potential new customer, sites must do all they can to keep them onsite, and that’s the crucial function of website content.
The purpose of blog content is to advance your business by attracting newcomers and bringing in qualified warm leads into the sales funnel.
Blog content should be a free resource that’s not directly tied to sales, but a well-crafted piece of material to conclusively create revenue for your health or fitness business. As mentioned above, research has proved that companies that blog more get increased traffic and new leads than those that don’t.
Analysing your healthcare content writing
Lastly, and arguably the most critical step in healthcare content writing is examining your existing content. Without data, how do you know what you can improve?
There are several ways you could measure when analysing your content, so use your goals as a guide to establish some targets. Whatever you want to achieve with your health and fitness content will help you define your metrics.
What you analyse is entirely up to you, but here are some ideas that we propose for our clients to measure:
- Engagement Rates: the number of visitors interacting with your content through comments, shares and likes.
- Audience Growth: when new leads or subscribers that are generated from a piece of content.
- Page Views: the number of views that your content page generates.
- Organic Traffic: the traffic that arrives from search engines.
- Conversion Rates are the percentage of visitors that engage with a CTA (Call-To-Action).
- Bounce Rate: the % of visitors leaving your site after visiting only one page.
Get started with healthcare content writing
Health, medical and fitness content writing is an intensive process that undoubtedly rewards businesses with increasing their audience.
Once you have the content conception process nailed down, you’ll be able to create medical content that not only astonishes your audience but also skyrockets your business.
Let us write your health or fitness content for you.