Today's modern gaming companies need more than just top gaming content writing.
Blu Mint Specialise In:
Casino Slot Reviews
Video Slot Research
Gaming content writing is an inbound marketing solution, expressly for gaming companies who are limited in what inbound marketing strategies they can utilise. When you're creating content, you’re providing free and advantageous information to your audience, enticing newer customers to your website, and retaining existing ones through first engagement.
You’re also producing some significant ROI for your business, as these content writing stats demonstrate:
- Content writing generates 3 times more leads as traditional marketing and costs 62% less.
- SMBs that use content writing get 126% more leads than those that don’t.
- 61% of online purchases are directly related to a customer reading a blog.
- Gaming companies that publish more than 16 blog posts a month get 3.5 times more traffic than those that create less than four posts per month.
Content equals business growth.
So, let’s get started with your gaming content strategy.
Creating a gaming content plan
Content exists everywhere; some would say it's saturated. It is still the primary medium to communicate with potential customers, either through writing or more visual media. What is evident, is that one size does not fit all when posting content on different platforms.
Social media content differs from blog content that itself is not like website content. So, you need to know how to craft your tech content to reach your audience where they are.
Social Media gaming content
Plus, should someone follow you on social media it could be considered a warm lead — they have already registered that they are impressed in what you have to say. So, your audience is anticipating to engage with your online content.
Website gaming content
Website content should prioritise in three areas: your target keywords, your persona or brand and your product or solution. Similar to blog content, the copy on your site must guide and inspire visitors to your solution or solution cohesively and logically. Think of web content like a navigational map to your service or product.
Proceed with discretion and do not irritate visitors and they leave your website because of irritants like social media feeds and other pop-up elements. Once you have lured a potential new customer, sites must do all they can to keep them onsite, and that’s the crucial function of website content.
Blog gaming content
The purpose of blog content is to advance your business by attracting newcomers and bringing in qualified warm leads into the sales funnel. Blog content should be a free resource that’s not directly tied to sales, but a well-crafted piece of content to conclusively create revenue for your gaming business. As mentioned above, research has proved that companies that blog more get increased traffic and new leads than those that don’t.
Analysing your gaming content writing
Lastly, and arguably the most critical step in gaming content writing is examining your existing content. Without data, how do you know what you can improve?
There are several ways you could measure when analysing your content, so use your goals as a guide to establish some targets. Whatever you want to achieve with your gaming content will help you define your metrics.
What you analyse is entirely up to you, but here are some ideas that we propose for our clients to measure:
- Page Views: the number of views that your content page generates.
- Organic Traffic: the traffic that arrives from search engines.
- Conversion Rates: the % of visitors that engage with a CTA (Call-To-Action).
- Bounce Rate: the percentage of visitors who abandon your site after visiting only one page.
- Engagement Rates: the number of people who interact with your content through comments, shares and likes.
- Audience Growth: when new leads or subscribers that are created from a piece of content.
Get started with gaming content writing
Gaming content writing is an intensive process that undoubtedly rewards businesses with increasing their audience.
Once you have the content conception process nailed down, you’ll be able to create gaming content that not only astonishes your audience but also skyrockets your business.
Let us write your gaming content for you.